Thank you for your interest in submitting a late-breaking & demo (LBD) extended abstract for ISMIR 2017.
- A submission should be an extended abstract describing a preliminary result, idea, application, or a demo of a new product or technology of interest to the Music-IR community.
- Submissions should be one page (preferred) or two pages (maximum) of content including bibliography.
- All LBD extended abstracts are required to be presented by one of the authors as a poster (and optionally a live demo) on the last day of ISMIR 2017 (October 27th). Posters must use portrait orientation and be no larger than A0 or 36 x 48 inch.
- Submission will be open until 11:59 pm SST (UTC -11) on October 22nd, 2017. Please note that if you are submitting something which is very late-breaking, you will still be expected to present it as a poster during the LBD session.
- Submissions should not be anonymised.
- All submissions will undergo a light peer review.
- Make sure to use the templates (available for LaTeX and Word). Submissions must be in PDF format. If you’re using Word, save the Word document as a PDF. If you’re using LaTeX, you should have a PDF already.
Submission site is here: https://lbd.ismir2017.smcnus.org/
- Travel visas for China often will take time, so we recommend applying early. For more information about Visas, click here.
- For those who are applying for the second round of WiMIR travel grants, you have to submit a near completed LBD draft by October 8th, 2017 for evaluation. You are welcome to submit minor revisions up to the October 22nd, 2017 deadline.
|WiMIR recipients LBD draft||October 8, 2017
(minor revisions can still be sent until Oct 22)
|Submissions close||October 22, 2017|
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to email the Late Breaking/Demo Chairs: David (email@example.com) or Boyd (firstname.lastname@example.org)