Please submit your performance proposal to the submission website: http://ismir2017-music.smcnus.org/.
Guidelines for submission
ISMIR 2017 welcomes submissions of proposals for the community performance night on Thursday, Oct.26, 2017. We are accepting proposals of performances in any of the following categories:
- Musical instrument or vocal performance
- Original work that intersects musical information technology
- Other types of “Got Talent” performances
The performance should be between 4 and 10 minutes. We encourage performances that incorporate Chinese and classical music elements. Individual and group submissions are welcome.
Music submissions should include 3 elements:
- Compressed recording of the tape part or audiovisual: a complete MP3 file, or MP4 in case of audiovisual. Please limit to 100 MB. We prefer an url link to the media file.
- Performance instructions (if applicable): a music score with complete description of the performance and technical needs (if necessary, include a technical diagrams and stage layouts.) documents should be submitted as a single PDF file.
- Program notes: in a separate PDF file, short biographies of the composer(s) & performer(s) and a description of the work (each with a maximum of 100 words). Part of these texts will be included in the concert’s program.
Deadline: 28th July, 2017