Registration website is now open: Register Now
|Early Registration (until August 4, 2017)||$520 (RMB 3,600)||$380 (RMB 2,650)|
|Registration (from August 5, 2017 to August 31, 2017)||$620 (RMB 4,300)||$480 (RMB 3,300)|
|Late (On or after September 1, 2017 & On-site Registration)||$670 (RMB 4,650)||$520 (RMB 3,600)|
|Single Tutorial||$50 (RMB 350)||$30 (RMB 200)|
|Additional Welcome Reception Ticket (October 23, 2017)||$30 (RMB 200)|
|Additional ticket to the special concert night in the Master of Nets Garden (网师园) together with a guided cruise on the Grand Canal (October 25, 2017)||$55 (RMB 380)|
|Additional Banquet Ticket (October 26, 2017)||$80 (RMB 550)|
Your ISMIR 2017 registration includes:
- Your individual 2017 – 2018 ISMIR membership fee (USD $10)
- Attendance to all ISMIR 2017 paper sessions, posters, and invited speeches between the 24th – 27th October 2017
- ISMIR 2017 coffee breaks
- ISMIR 2017 lunch tickets
- 1 ticket to the ISMIR 2017 Welcome Reception on October 23, 2017
- Attendance to the ISMIR 2017 Garden Concert together with a guided cruise on the Grand Canal on October 25, 2017
- 1 ticket for the ISMIR 2017 Banquet and Community Performance Night on October 26, 2017
- Possible T-shirt from sponsors
- An electronic version of the ISMIR 2017 Conference Proceedings
- Please note that, for each paper/musical piece, at least one author must be registered for the conference by August 4, 2017. If none of the authors is registered by this date, the paper/music piece will be removed from the conference proceedings and programme.
- One regular registration covers at most two submissions (the author registered must be an author of both contributions).
- One student registration covers at most one submission (the student registered must be an author of the contribution). You must provide proof of your student status and your advisor’s information (including name and email) to get the student discount. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (post-docs are not eligible for student rates).
- Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel your registration by writing to email@example.com. In order to receive a refund, the request for cancellation must be received by the ISMIR2017 Registration Chair on or before 30 September 2017, with a processing fee of USD 50. If your cancellation request is received after 30 September 2017, no refund will be given.
If you have any other questions about registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.